Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Papertrey Ink's Throwback Thursday - 'Flipping Out'

THROWBACK THURSDAY - flipping out

Oh happy day....... it's time for Papertrey Ink's Throwback Thursday feature! This week Dawn, Lizzie and I will be sharing projects showcasing the happy Flipping Out stamps and dies. 
The adorable images from Flipping Out (in some of my very favorite stripe, polka dot and floral patterns!) and the versatile sentiments enhance that fun and summery vibe. SO cute! And.... I know that's is mid-August, but it is still primetime SUMMER in my mind, so plenty of wonderful 'flip-flop weather' remaining!


Lots of bright, happy colors are mixed in with the simple b/w patterns of my flip-flops, along with a crisp sentiment and a snippet of b/w twine. And there's still room for a short little note on the inside, bottom left corner!


I've used the Flipping Out die to create three cut outs on the card front, stamped through those openings to the inside of the card and then adhered the strap and little embellished flowers for each flip flop on the outside of the card..... creating a bit of interest/dimension. Hopefully, the photos show  this a bit better (because, clearly, I'm having difficulty explaining in words....)! 


Many thanks for stopping in today..... hope that you've enjoyed this Throwback Thursday post! Please be sure to take a peek at the Papertrey Ink Blog and the beautifully created Flipping Out creations from Dawn and Lizzie. Have a wonderful day and I will see you again soon!

4 comments:

Karen said...

How did I miss this? I absolutely LOVE it!

Lisa Elton said...

I'll have a polka dot pair please! This is adorable Michelle!

Lindsey said...

The photos are perfect! Love the added fun you created by stamping through the window.

Kari D said...

OH MICHELLE!!!!! I love this card! the negative space, the black and white with pops of color! SWOON! THANKS so much for sharing.