Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #285



Happy Thursday! It's a great day for a fabulous sketch/challenge, and the newest is provided by the talented Chrissy Larson - such a great, graphic design that can be interpreted in SO many ways. You'll surely find lots of inspiration from the DT, so please take a peek and then play along!
This bright blend of Berry Sorbet/Dark Indigo/New Leaf is one of my very favorite color combinations........with a trio of posies, a bit of interest from the pierced rectangles and a polka dotted/embossed background helping to create this happy card. The 'hello' sentiment was created using the lovely Altenew Inline Alpha set.
As always, there's a fabulous array of wonderfully designed creations from the DT crew, so be sure to take look and then join us at CAS(E) this Sketch #285. Can't wait to see what you've created!




8 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

I just LOVE this bold graphic card. I came to comment on your take on the sketch - no one has an eye for color like you, Michelle. Imagine my surprise to discover that I have those pretty flower images in my stash. Gorgeous design in every way!

Christine Kiehl said...

Crisp clean lines and message! I love it!

I Card Everyone said...

Red, white, and suhWEET!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I love every little thing about this delightful card!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this!

Joyce said...

What a wonderful card. Love how you used this sketch.

Jen Mitchell said...

Crisp and clean and oh-so lovely.

Bernard Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.