Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch # 286



Welcome to CAS(E) this Sketch #286....... and an amazing sketch created by N@ Ali! Such a perfectly crisp and clean look that can be interpreted in SO many ways. You'll surely find lots of inspiration from the DT, so please take a peek and then play along!
I'm having a bit of a moment with the lovely Altenew Floral Fantasy 3D die set, which creates a beautifully layered flower...... amazing in every hue! A few soft, subtle grays, a bit of texture from the wonky stitched rectangle die, my favorite embossed polka dots and a few sparkle-y sequins help to highlight the pretty coral colored flower and the Concord & 9th sentiment.
As always, there's a fabulous array of wonderfully designed creations from the DT crew, so be sure to take look and then join us at CTS #286. Can't wait to see what you've created!



6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks, my friend, for reminding me how much I love that Altenew die... and dots! xx
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Michelle!

Vikki H said...

This is beautiful! I mailed an anniversary card with this rose die today in almost identical colors! It's a beauty of a die, isn't it?

Karen said...

As always---clean, simple, and beautiful!

Nora Noll said...

Simply STUNNING!!

Sharon H. said...

Great interpretation of this week's sketch. Love the colors you’ve chosen!