Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch #371


It’s time for another fabulous sketch from Brian King...... one that we hope will inspire you to play along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch #371 (AND keep you busy in your crafty space, as we navigate this trying time!).
Clearly, I was sticking pretty closely the sketch and was goin' with the red, white and blue theme.... and since I had all of those lovely Frantic Stamper stars all cut out, I made a second card as well (which I may like just a little bit better!). Oh, how I love this CAS sketch! 
We hope that you'll join in the fun at CTS #371 and will be adding your masterpiece to the gallery...... can't wait to see how you were inspired by Brian's sketch (the InLinkz will close at 9 am EST on Thursday, May14th).Wishing you a safe and healthy week!!
P.S. - My apologies for a late posting..... a bit of sciatica has had me sidelined for a few days.









4 comments:

A.Rose said...

This card certainly has superstar status! Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

Love them both Michelle, so bright and happy!

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! These are GORGEOUS!! SO fun and happy!!

Vikki H said...

Cool. The first card looks ready for the patriotic holidays but your second one reminds me of a quilt square! I kinda like it more.