Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch #367


Happy Thursday! It's time for another bit of N@Ali inspiration, and a new sketch for CAS(E) this Sketch #367. Hopefully, you are home and safe.... and perhaps  enjoying a bit of extra crafting time!! 
I've made my own little rainbow on this petite 4"x4.25" card, with an abundance of inks, the pretty little Just Vines die, some lovely aqua layering and a simple sentiment. Clean and simple.... just how I like it!
There's a plethora of wonderfully designed projects from the DT, so be sure to take a peek and then JOIN in at CAS(E) this Sketch #367 (the InLinkz will close at 9 am EST on Thursday, April 16th). Can't wait to see your amazing creation(s)!


stamps: Texture Two (Flora & Fauna), Beautiful Lady (Altenew)
paper: Stamper's Select White, Aqua Mist (PTI), Tropic (TSM)
ink: Cherry, Bubble, Blush, Melon, Citrine, Tropic (all TSM), Versfine Onyx Black



4 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! i LOVE the fun stripe stamp you used!!

I Card Everyone said...

I personally love your personal rainbow!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Michelle!

Stephanie Clapper said...

😊😊😊😊 Michelle! Hi there! IMPORTANT MESSAGE BELOW! 😊😊😊😊

I just left a message for Dawn M. on her blog too.
If you type in
13.6 5 pcs/set Decorative Cards Edges Lace Metal Cutting Dies
on Amazon, you’ll see the same edgers that are sold by PTI as well
a card made by you and Dawn as examples.
The company selling the edgers is MITIN
I wasn’t sure if you already knew your work is on Amazon, but I immediately recognized your design and Dawn’s too.
Just thought I’d pass that along.
Also, last time I checked, the same examples you and Dawn made for the edgers were posted on PTI as well.
Please stay safe. Stephanie Clapper 💖