Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch #366

Welcome to CAS(E) this Sketch #366! It's another lovely sketch, from Brian King, that we hope will inspire an abundance of creativity!
There were lots of bits and pieces hanging out on my always messy crafting desk, along with this cute little kitty (Sizzix 'Animal Portraits' die, gifted to me from a very generous UK eBay seller, Julie Ryan!!), that helped to create this birthday card..... with lots of pretty corals, my favorite polka dots, a few framed elements and a sprinkling of sparkle-y stars.Nice and bright and HAPPY!
We hope that you'll join in the fun at CTS #366 and will be adding your masterpiece to the gallery...... can't wait to see how you were inspired by Brian's sketch (the InLinkz will close at 9 am EST on Thursday, April 9th)!!



5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh my goodness gracious he is so adorable, Two Ls!! You've done a bang-up job with this layered lovely this week! I love the combination of colors and patterns!
Hope your family is safe, healthy, and happy... thank Tony once more for 'teaching Tom' to bake bread - he's loving it, and has almost recreated his favorite bread from a bakery who discontinued it in the stores!
Big hugs all around... xx
=]

Nora Noll said...

This is darling!! I LOVE the layering and that cute die cut!!

Lisa Elton said...

How CUTE! The cat is darling and the polka dots...well, you know!

Linda Callahan said...

Totally delightful - fun image and festive colors!

Cindy Beach said...

An adorable card that is so delightfully YOU, Michelle, and I love it! Darling die cut and super fun colors. Added polka dots for the icing on the cake.
I've missed your cards so much. Hope you are staying well and know how much visiting your blog makes me smile.