Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2020

The 12 Kits of Occasions - December 2019


Welcome to the 12 Kits of Occasions December 2019 edition! Marciais our wonderful hostess and she has assembled a lovely 'The Tags of Christmas' kit, and in keeping with the theme, I've created only tags.....lots and lots of 'em!
An abundance of lovely die cuts/tags, perfectly coordinating sentiment and a plethora of perfect embellishments were all included in Marcia's fabulous kit!
Surely the lovely projects from the talented 12 Kits Team will inspire, so please hop around to see ALL of the crafty holiday creations! You can find a complete list of everything that's included in the kit by clicking here. 
P.S.-Apologies for my tardiness in posting (again)..... lots of my very favorite people were here for the pre-holiday AND Christmas festivities, allowing me to spend lots of time baking/shopping/wrapping/celebrating with them!














7 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...you did make a LOT of tags Michelle and I'm loving all of them! Especially the colorful polka dotted tags with the little critters all holding a peppermint...sooooooo cute and I just might have to CASE a few of those for next year!! Glad you had fun playing with my kit...I've been blown away by what all you gals have done with it, so you must all like making tags as much as me! Best wishes for a happy and shiny new year Michelle!! Hugs. :0)

Cindy Beach said...

Such fabulous tags, Michelle! I love every one. Your fresh bold colors and clean style rock it every time!

Lisa Elton said...

This abundance of cuteness and prettiness was worth the wait Michelle! I love the little animals holding their peppermint treats along with your red and aqua Ho Ho Ho tag. The simplicity of your Holy Family tag is just beautiful and I like the joy positioned over the berries. They're all wonderful. I've loved being on The 12 Kits team with you. I look forward to what the team has to share in 2020! XO

Sharron said...

Awesome job with Marcia's kit--wasn't it fun! Love every one of your creations! The tiny critters with the polka dot tags are adorable and the peppermints were such sweet accents. It will be great to have so many samples to look at for next year's tags. Wishing you a wonderful New Year!!

Marybeth said...

Oh Michelle you sure went to town with Marcia's wonderful tag Kit! The tree with the same patterned paper are adorable and I love the simple black and white nativity tag! They are all so cute! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and many blessing for 2020. Doesn’t look like you have much leftovers from this kit!

Tracey McNeely said...

Happy New Year my friend! What a fabulous collection of tags from Marcia's fabulous kit!

Jeanne J. said...

Better late than never I hope! Gorgeous group of tags Michelle! I love the trio of critters on the polka dot backgrounds! The shaker is fab, and I love the Joy on the beautifully colored floral tag. Lots of wonderful pops of color that are so eye catching!