Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch #354


Happy Thursday and welcome to CAS(E) this Sketch #354! Donna Mikasa has designed an incredibly versatile sketch to spark our creativity. We hope that you'll be inspired and will play along!!
I was craving a bit of color and pattern, so here's my version.... lots of periwinkle (my favorite color ink and patterned paper!), a few bright Green Parakeet elements and some orange accents in the petite floral/sentiment, all helping to create this happy little card.
Many thanks for joining us today! We're hoping to see your masterpiece in the CTS gallery (the InLinkz will close at 9 am EST on Thursday, January 16th).
P.S. - A happy hello to our GD, Marcie!!

4 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

Color. YES! Fresh, bright and happy. Love this!

Linda Callahan said...

You are making me think spring girl! Fabulous colors!

Jeanne J. said...

Beautiful color on this design! The orange and blue is yummy!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hello Michelle,

Your card is so bold and bright - it caught my eye right away, makes me feel cheerful just seeing it.