Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch #357


I am SO loving this new sketch from Brian King! There's a plethora of lovely possibilities from the DT (and in my head)..... and hoping that the new CTS #357 inspires you too.
The cute little bird and sentiment from PTI's Petite Pots, perched on a Spring Woods branch, was my starting point (AND a bit of inspiration from Diana ). The pretty aqua ombre background and the center cutout add such pretty detail, and a few pink jewels add the perfect finishing touch to the flowers. I've also created a second card with a solid circular element..... which do you prefer??
We hope that you join in the fun and will be adding your masterpiece to the CAS(E) this Sketch gallery (the InLinkz will close at 9 am EST on Thursday, Feb. 6th)! P.S. - Please welcome GD, Silke!!







6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Two Ls, I could not, shall not choose a favorite because they are equally GORGEOUS!!
Between you and I? I think we could use this Sketch for months to come and NOT run out of ways to make it shine! Way to go Brian!
=]

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply gorgeous! I love your take on this sketch...so many beautiful details! I love the colors you chose as well!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I love these little darlings Michelle!!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Especially love your scalloped circle die, it adds that special touch. Nicely done! 😊❤️

Being Mrs Miles said...

Wowza Michelle - what a gorgeous card - the lattice backdrop is perfect for your pretty blooms.

Charlene Stalker said...

Lovely card. Where is the scalloped center cut out from.