Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2019

CAS(E) this Sketch #314


Happy Thursday, and the very first full day of SPRING!! Here's a great design from Chrissy Larson for CTS #314..... and some fabulous projects from the DT that we hope will inspire!
This graphic had me envisioning warmer days and a large, strawberry-flavored ice cream cone. I've taken a few liberties with the positioning of this sweet creation, but lots of great texture and a plethora of sparkles should distract you from that!! And, I'm kinda liking this neapolitan color combo too!
We hope that you'll be playing alone with us at CAS(E) this Sketch #314, and can't wait to see your masterpiece!



Supplies Graphic

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Totally adorable!! Perfect die cut for this sketch!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is yummy! Super cute card Michelle. I had to laugh at the mention of neapolitan. My husband once called it metropolitan ice-cream by mistake and that's what we've called it ever since!!