Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2019

CAS(E) this Sketch #313


Happy Thursday, and welcome to CAS(E) this Sketch #313! Here's a lovely one, courtesy of Chrissy Larson ....... AND it's a 'Retro' sketch from January of 2016. Please take a peek at the DT's past creations for a bit of additional inspiration!
It's still winter in my neck of the woods, so I'm channeling a bit of Spring with this pretty daisy-like bloom from The Stamp Market. Papertrey Ink's brightly patterned papers and simple sentiment are the finishing touches on this 3.75 x 5.5" card!
We hope that you'll be playing along with us at CTS #313 and can't wait to see your masterpiece!
P.S. - A warm welcome to our GD, Jennifer!!


Supplies Graphic

5 comments:

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

This may be my favorite card of the challenge! Love its cheerfulness, simplicity, and overall feel.

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Michelle, the red is so uplifting!

I Card Everyone said...

yep... that's the bloom! It must come live in my 'garden' of floral supplies! So sweet in this bright host of red papers!
Thanks for teasing me!
=]

Sharron said...

Perfect die for this sketch! I love all the wonderful red patterns!

Vikki H said...

Wow! All that red, stripes, plaid and curves - love it! Thanks for so much eye candy!