Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2019

CAS(E) this Sketch #306



Happy Thursday and welcome to CTS #306! Here's a beautifully versatile sketch from Brian King, with loads of lovely potential. And be sure to take a peek and what the rest of the DT has come up with, as they're sure to inspire!!
The ombre-is pinks were my jumping off point, with gray accents, a few die cut letters and some petite sentiment stamps...... plus a sprinkle of sparkle as the finishing touch!
We hope that you'll love this sketch too and will be inspired to play along. Can't wait to see your addition to the CAS(E) this Sketch #306 gallery! 

P.S. - A warm welcome to our wonderful GD, Windy!!





5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like your ombre pinks and your cascade of sparkle, this is pretty!

Danielle said...

I am so in love with your card :-) it’s beautiful!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love those ombre pinks and the way you've arranged the sentiment.

Nora Noll said...

Oh I LOVE the ombre pinks you used!! STUNNING design!

merryf said...

Oh this is great! I love the gray layer behind the pinks -- really makes it stand out!