Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2019

CAS(E) this Sketch #305


Happy Thursday and welcome to CTS #305! Here's a lovely sketch from N@Ali..... just right for this floral/foliage loving girl! And be sure to take a peek and what the rest of the DT has come up with, as they're sure to inspire!!
A clean and simple Classic Kraft base, with a scalloped MFT layer, allows the pretty Frantic Stamper greenery to shine, not to mention those sparkle-y little HA (I think?) flowers that have been in my stash for perhaps a decade or so. I knew they'd come in handy some day! The vintage SSS banner/die and  Papertrey Ink sentiment are the finishing touches.
We hope that you'll love this sketch and will be inspired to play along. Can't wait to see your addition to the CTS #305 gallery! P.S. - A warm welcome to out GD, Kim!!







8 comments:

Gabi MeWi said...

love this clean and simple Card...

Dotty Jo said...

What a beautiful take on the sketch, Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet take on the sketch, love this Michelle!

Karen said...

A great take on the sketch! Love the colors. I think I finally gave away all my little embellishments like those flowers; probably a mistake!

Kim Heggins said...

sweet cars...love your beautiful vine!

~amy~ said...

THIS is gorgeous! Thank you for this fabulous inspiration.

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! This is amazing!! I LOVE the mix of greens you used!!

Jen Mitchell said...

Wow! I love the bright greens against the craft background!