Pages

Monday, April 9, 2018

Papertrey Ink MIM #318

Make it monday #318: 
'simple stitched stems'


I'm over on the Papertrey Ink Blog with my very first Make It Monday video (....please forgive my nervous bumbling)! Hopefully, you will be inspired to add a bit of simple stitching to your cards! To create this Mother's Day project, I've used a piercing mat/guide that's been in my stash forever, although a piece of fun foam and a ruler would achieve the very same goal. And.... those stems certainly don't need to be straight. A petite, free-form bouquet would be so pretty!



This 'simple stitching' inspired a few more creations:


Love this Pure Poppy/ Green Parakeet color combination with my favorite polka dots!


The Amethyst Allure stripes are so pretty with the Tropical Teal leaves/stitching and Royal Velvet die cut flowers. 

Many thanks for joining me today! I hope that you'll have time to play along with Make It Monday #318......  where there's a $25 Papertrey Ink gift certificate up for grabs!!


5 comments:

Karen said...

Well, you were just awesome! Would never know it was your first MIM video, and I love the project!

Helen L said...

Beautiful cards: I love the bit of stitching you added. So much fun when you can combine several mediums. Hugs, H

Lisa Elton said...

GREAT job on your debut MIM video!! Your cards are all so pretty Michelle. I really love the first one, it's so sweet!

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!!! I LOVE how you created this!

Greta said...

Just stopping by to say how much I loved your challenge! Your cards are gorgeous & you've helped me get back to doing a little stitching to combine with cardmaking!