Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2018

The 12 Kits of Occasions - March 2018



Welcome to the 12 Kits of Occasions! Jessica is our hostess extraordinaire for March and she has put together a beautiful 'Many Thanks' themed kit! With a mixture of images and sentiments from MFT, Mama Elephant, Paper Smooches, and Concord and 9th and some cool watercolor papers from Hobby Lobby, this bright and cheery kit is sure to inspire. All of the fabulous kit supplies can be found here.
Surely the lovely projects from the talented 12 Kits Team will inspire a bit of ooh-ing, aaah-ing and CASE-ing. Please be sure to hop around to see ALL of the crafty inspiration!
My apologies for being a bit late to the 12 Kits party ......  and many thanks for your patience.
Thank you for joining us today for the March 2018 edition of The 12 Kits of Occasions!

















11 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Michelle! Beautiful cards! Everything is so well coordinated! I always color first and then hope it all works out and matches. I feel like I got a little insight into your creative process today - everything is well thought out. No wonder your cards are so stunning! Ok now you know.. my mind is a mess LOL!

Nora Noll said...

So amazing!! I love how you coordinated all the stuff. GREAT use of the kit!!

Karen said...

How awesome to have such a great collection of thank you cards on hand! I love the little owl and the sentiment on that card is just great.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way you've brought focus to each of your cards with a circle or a rectangle! You've used all of the patterns beautifully on your delightful designs. Love them all Michelle!

Kim Heggins said...

WOW! Just love all your incredible and beautiful cards! So much fun to see how you used all the wonderful ingredients and really focused on the patterned paper, so amazing! Just love them all. Happy Easter to you and your family!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous cards! Jo x

Nancy Penir said...

Happy Easter, Michelle! Love every 'thank you' card. You used all the sentiments and papers with 'Michelle flair' Simply perfect! Hugs, and have a fabulous holiday!

Sharron said...

You are always so amazing when mixing patterns and colors. These are all so beautiful! Love the design with the little girl and your center sentiment with the circle paper is perfect!

Birgit said...

Hi Michelle~ What a delightful array of sweetness here! Your cards always inspire me and you have such a gift for combining patterns. Something I'm totally challenged in. ;0) The little girl card is so sweet as is that pretty blue owl. Hope you enjoyed a wonderful Easter day with your family!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle a lovely collection of cards this month! I love the way you combined the papers and stamps from Jessica's kit, you always manage to combine two or more patterns on a card with matting and it looks perfect meant to be together.

The Paper Parade said...

Oh my gosh, Michelle, what cool things you did with the kit!!! I love how you cut the sentiments and the heart and mixed and matched them to make your own! Especially how you cut out the "seriously, thank you" one. I would have never thought to do that, but I truly love the results! I actually think that one and the little girl card are my favorites that you made. I truly DO want to go and CASE now. Thank you so much for the inspiration!