Pages

Monday, April 30, 2018

The 12 Kits of Occasions - April 2018



Welcome to the 12 Kits of Occasions! Lisa is our hostess extraordinaire for April and she has put together a beautiful 'My Little Chickadee' themed kit! With a nod to her photographer husband, some pretty patterned papers from October Afternoon and some lovely Impression Obsession images and sentiments, this bright and cheery kit is sure to inspire. All of the fabulous kit supplies can be found here.
Surely the lovely projects from the talented 12 Kits Team will inspire a bit of ooh-ing, aaah-ing and CASE-ing.
Please be sure to hop around to see ALL of the crafty inspiration!
Thank you for joining us today for the April 2018 edition of The 12 Kits of Occasions!
P.S. - A warm welcome to our April guest - Rosemary Dennis!!

  



8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I always fall in love with our Kit all over again after seeing your cards, Two Ls! Do you have the die for the Lilacs???!!! Oh. you probably are that good at fussy cutting... happy sigh. xx
=]

Kim Heggins said...

So many wonderful cards Michelle...just love each one of them. So happy I have leftovers! Your first card with all those sweet feathers is my favorite!

Marybeth said...

I love the color blocking on the first card with the colored feathers such a pretty and bright and card! You always do such a beautiful job with the kit, Michelle! Hope you have a great week and I cant wait to see what’s new for Papertrey Ink in May!

Jeanne J. said...

Everything is bright and colorful here Michelle! I love the way you mixed the papers on the first.. each feather in the right panel so they have great contrast! Love the blue and yellow on the third too! I'm smitten with the lilacs in this kit - I love seeing how you colored them and even though you've got kraft on kraft it doesn't get lost! Well done!

Lisa Elton said...

Ahhh, a breath of fresh spring air from each awesome card! I love how happy your first card is and the way you've framed the wonderful world sentiment! Pretty lilacs too. Love them all Michelle!

Birgit said...

Beautiful cards Michelle! I adore your brightly colored little chickadees in blue and yellow. Such a fun and whimsical idea! That card stole my heart but they're all fabulous and little works of art. You have such a great eye for using patterned paper.

Tracey McNeely said...

I don't want to sound like a broken record but honestly my friend, you do know how to put the most wonderfully unexpected pieces together! All of your cards are just beautiful!

Nancy Penir said...

Hi Michelle! Sorry I'm so late with comments, super busy week! Just look at all your wonderful cards! Honestly, I'm with Tracey, you put together perfect layouts and layers. Lovely all!