Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Papertrey Ink Throwback Thursday - 'All Booked Up'

 'all booked up'



Welcome to this week's Throwback Thursday with Papertrey Ink! Today, Ashley, Betsy and I are here to show you some fabulous new takes on the previously released set, 'All Booked Up', which inspires you to create not only beautiful bookplates, gift tags, bookmarks, etc., but also endearing cards.


I combined this 're-visited' set with one of the new die/stamp sets that just released this March, Stitch In Time Borders. Lots of dots (of course!), some pops of color courtesy of the Kuretake Gansai Tambi waterclors and a bit of dimension (Versamark watermark/white embossing powder) help to create this friendship card.


Oh.... I forgot about that little bookmark! Remember when the giant paperclip crafting fad was sweeping the nation? Remember? Yup, I still had a stash of those tucked away. So, I made a matching accessory for my friend card.



Many thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to take a peek at the Papertrey Ink Blog for more inspiration using the 'All Booked Up' set! 


4 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Oh I am in LOVE!! this is perfection!!

Karen said...

One of my favorite sets! I love this card and bookmark!

Lisa Elton said...

The pretty pop of colors on the kraft is fantastic! A delightful card Michelle!

Kelly S said...

This is so awesome, Michelle! I love how you achieved such bright colors on the kraft! So excited for next weekend :)!