Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Papertrey Ink: 2017 Anniversary Set-Grand Finale



Just a little bit more April inspiration from Papertrey Ink, highlighting the fabulous 2017 Anniversary set, 'Grand Finale'!. The three beautiful leafy frames are the stars of this stamp set, not to mention the plethora of pretty petite florals and amazing sentiments. There are SO many designs options with Grand Finale..... mixing and matching to your heart's content.


I've used lots of white and bright here, with a base of leafy gray (and a bit of fussy cutting). Just SO many pretty florals to play with that I could not decide which should take the lead. And, oh, you should see my messy desk - just full of pretty posies ready for the next project.




Many thanks for stopping in the take a peek!
And......the DT has me swooning over their lovely creations, so be sure to take look at Nichole's blog for additional Grand Finale inspiration!


7 comments:

merryf said...

Fabulous. I love the little pops of color on this almost monochromatic card. I'm imagining this as a card for a guy -- I can't wait to get this and experiment. Thanks for the inspiration!

Karen said...

Gorgeous!

Kathy Mc said...

Beautiful, Michelle! Was happy to see how you used the word "birthday" because I wasn't really seeing it n my mind. Not sure this set is for me because most of the sentiments I wouldn't use except for birthdays. Time will tell.

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...love that wonderful polka dot embossed background, looks fabulous with all your sweet details.

karen h said...

Awesome card - and your fussy cutting is amazing!

Lisa Elton said...

I'm crazy for this card!! Your's is my favorite of all those who used this set!!

Nancy Penir said...

Well, just so you know, got this set after seeing how gorgeous a card can be with it! Love the grey!