Pages

Monday, April 17, 2017

More Papertrey April Release: Made with Love, MIM: Lovely Lace

Welcome! It is Day 2 of additional projects using the NEW Papertrey Ink April release stamps and dies! SO.... lots more ideas comin' your way!
Today I am sharing a few projects using the amazing Made With Love stamp set and dies, and also the Make It Market mini kit: Lovely Lace!

First up is the beautiful Made with Love set, which helps to create a bevy of beautiful tags for almost any homemade goodie. I can imagine so many uses for this set..... pretty packaging for our homemade salsa, fresh cucumbers from the garden or those baked/made with love treats!
I've put together a little mini set of gift cards using the Made With Love stamps (and coordinating Tag 1 die), a MIM: Don't Forget to Write 4" square card die and Gran's Garden stamps and dies. Some 4.5" cream envelopes and a bit twine tied it all together!



Next up is the beautiful Make It Market mini kit: Lovely Lace. SO MANY amazing elements in this kit - stamps, stencils, patterned papers, dies. It's the whole kit and caboodle, I tell 'ya! 
I've kept it quite simple with a soft green palette (love the linen texture of the patterned papers!) and the pretty lace details. 



Many thanks for taking a peek today!
P.S. - Lots of additional inspiration from Betsy, Dawn, Lizzie, Melissa, Stephanie, Heather and Wanda too!


9 comments:

Karen said...

The note set and tag are simply wonderful! It's the perfect gift. And the wedding card is so elegant!

Kari D said...

These are just perfect! And the green wedding card is one of my favorites using the Mini Make It Market Lovely Lace kit! Swoon worthy!

jan metcalf said...

My favorite lace card!! And adorable colorful gift set!!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Michelle, I've had the pleasure of seeing your work on Papertrey. I wanted to add my compliments for your wonderful creations. I'm in love with your style! Thank you Michelle for sharing and being an inspiration. :)

Stephanie Clapper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marybeth said...

Hi Michelle! It's been a very busy week for me but I just had to stop in and say how beautiful all your projects have been! Your work is always so inspiring,today is more of that! I love the notecard set you made,just gorgeous! Hope you had a blessed Easter!

Mary said...

I am in love with your Made with Love project today. You have wowed me with Gran's Garden this release! Thanks for inspiring me while I wait to play with these sets too.

Kim Heggins said...

Two beautiful cards Michelle...just gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

I adore the notecards and coordinating tag! The second card is elegant and lovely. Wonderful projects Michelle!