Pages

Friday, April 14, 2017

Papertrey Ink Feature: Gran's Garden

Welcome to day 5 of the Papertrey Ink April release countdown! I have a few projects to share, highlighting Dawn's new floral set, 'Gran's Garden'.  Ahhh...... flowers. One can never, ever have too many! These beautiful two step blooms (and matching dies!) create the loveliest of bouquets!
All of the new products that I am sharing today will be available to purchase on April 15th, 10 pm ET, at Paptertrey Ink!


A bit of kraft and a few bolder, brighter colors for this card....... along with a pretty little birthday sentiment from the new Ways to Say: Birthday and the Mix & Mat:Scallops die!




Next up is a pretty color combination (inspired by a Rifle and Co. pattern) of Enchanted Evening, Aqua Mist and Berry Sorbet. Oh..... and a bit of gold sparkle to brighten things up! The lovely 'Miss your Smile' is from the new Pen & Ink stamp set, which includes some beautifully scripty sentiments!





And last, but certainly not least....... a lovely pastel-y confection for Mother's Day! This card helps to demonstrate what really made my heart go pitter-patter regarding 'Gran's Garden' - the plethora of color combinations and patterns that you can create is literally endless. Stay tuned for more projects using some of the beautiful patterned backgrounds that Gran's Garden inspired!




Thank you so much for joining me today! I hope that you've enjoyed this 'Gran's Garden' feature and that you're as excited about this beautiful floral set as I am. 
Have a great day! Be sure to pop over and visit  Nichole and Heather to enjoy more of today's featured stamps and dies! 


12 comments:

Donna Cala said...

Beautiful! I love the color combos you chose.

Lindsey said...

Michelle, my heart is going pitter patter about this set because of how you've used it! Your projects are so beautiful!! The colors, the layers...love, love, love! Oh, you are THE PERFECT person to showcase this set! It is now officially on my wish list.

Kelly S. said...

Oh my word, these are stunning, Michelle! I am so glad you got to showcase them! The kraft card is amazing with that layout and I adore those colorful flowers with the pearls! What a unique (and brilliant) color combo with those red flowers, just gorgeous!

Nora Noll said...

Such beautiful design Michelle!! I love the first card on the kraft and the second card with the bright red flowers. You used this stamp set so beautifully in you cards!!

Susi said...

Your card designs are so wonderful. Love the variety - each card looks so different.

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...love your gorgeous flowers!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty cards Michelle! I love the Mother's Day card to bits!!

see mary stamp said...

Beautiful projects. The second one is especially striking!

Kathy Mc said...

Your colorful flowers really pop on the Kraft card stock, and the red, blue, Aqua and gold is stunning with score lines and embossing. Last but certainly not least is your card for Mom. Every single detail is priceless, Michelle. You made Dawn proud showcasing her new set.

Nancy Penir said...

Hi Michelle! Just popping by to say your cards are gorgeous! Your clean style with carefully crafted layering has me wanting every set you use! The red on berry sorbet is stunning, and I adore how you used the letters for 'MOM'. Can't wait to see more!

Vicki Finger said...

Such pretty cards and I especially love the one inspired by Rifle & Co. It is a show stopper!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Michelle! I thought I'd left you a comment on these BEAUTIFUL cards, and when I saw your post on Nichole's blog today, I was reminded of these beauties. I'm glad I went back for a 2nd peek, so I could FINALLY tell you how much I love these lovely cards too. Wonderful work!! :)