Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch #389


Welcome to CAS(E) this Sketch #389 AND another of our throw-back/'Retro' Sketches.....  the original is from January 2019! It's a timeless design by the Brian King and you'll surely find lots of inspiration from the 2019 and 2020 versions, so please play along!

intended to create a much cleaner design, but I had some pretty blooms that were begging to be crafted into a card, along with the Frantic Stamper die and, well, things just got out of control! I couldn't decide whether to use the positive or the negative of the 'greetings' die, and ended up with three layers (can you see that I started with white?). Clearly, I was flyin' by the seat of my creative pants and was having a difficult time making up my mind about anything/everything!!

Anyway.....there are so many beautifully designed projects from the DT, so be sure to take a peek and then JOIN in at CAS(E) this Sketch #389 (the InLinkz will close at 9 am EST on Thursday, 9/17). I can't wait to see your creation(s)!!




stamps: Farmer's Market Florals (PTI), The Big, the Bold and the Happy (Winnie & Walter)
paper: Stamper's Select White, Green Parakeet (PTI), Leafy, Fuchsia, Greenery (The Stamp Market)
ink: Leafy, Cactus (TSM), Puffy Hearts, Purple Wine (Altenew) Versafine Onyx Black, 
dies: Farmer's Market Florals (PTI), Modern Greetings (Frantic Stamper), Blueprints 27 (MFT)



3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I'm so happy these darling blooms got their way, Michelle! Such gorgeous colors today!!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

What a beautiful birthday greeting! Love the color direction you took!

Anne said...

Just found your site. Love the color combination. Your card is beautiful.