Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch #388



Happy Thursday! Welcome to CAS(E) this Sketch #388.... and something designed by me??  Be sure to check out the fabulous DT creations, and then add yours to the lovely CAS(E) this Sketch gallery!!
I love, love this pretty bouquet, created with The Stamp Market's 'Oh So Lovely' stamps and dies. Lots of vibrant reds, corals and oranges, a textured panel and a pretty popped up banner/sentiment complete this happy-hued card!
Be sure to join in the fun at CTS #388..... I can't wait to see your take on the sketch!! The InLinkz will close on Thursday, September 10th at 9am ET.
P.S. - Wishing you all a lovely, long Labor Day weekend! I'm off to the races (delayed Kentucky Derby watching) and the lake!!


stamps: Oh So Lovely (TSM), Birthday Blooms (The Greenery), Painted Petals (PTI)
paper: Stampers Select White, Pure Poppy patterned paper (PTI), misc. red (Bazzill)
ink: Tea Party, Warm & Cozy mini cubes (Altenew), Cherry Kisses, Leafy (TSM), Versafine Onyx Black
dies: Oh So Lovely (TSM), Birthday Blooms (The Greetery), It's A Sign: Hanging Frames Stitched Layers (PTI), Diagonal Stitched Rectangles (Pinkfresh Studio)
other: petite pearls (A Muse), dimensional tape (3M)

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I love your Sketch, Two Ls! It's one of those that I'll keep on hand for a rainy no-mojo day, as it is sure to spark a bit of fun crafting!
Have fun at The Lake! [glad to know you're settled enough to take a break!]
=]

Karen said...

The sketch is great, and the card is perfection! My favorite colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I love this so much! The colors are so warm and wonderful. Beautiful card Michelle!

Donna3d said...

Wow, Michelle. This is so pretty! I love your vibrant bouquet. Have a fun weekend!

Vicky Hayes said...

Such a head turner Michelle. Love the flowers in those happy colours, the label, the beautiful curvy die cut 'hello', the coordinating envelope... it's all fabulous!! Vicky x