Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch #387


Happy Thursday! Welcome to the newest sketch for CTS #387, another beautiful design by Donna Mikasa. Be sure to check out the DT creations, and then add yours to the lovely Case the Sketch gallery!

It's a bit more of that summer-y feel, with bright yellows and greens and a lotta sparkle, courtesy of a sprinkle of chunky glitter and a subtle band of yellow glitter paper behind the pretty trio of lemons and simple sentiment banner.

And.... lately, I've been a little obsessed with lining my envelopes with coordinating patterned papers, which adds a great finishing touch (and provides a little extra 'padding' for any delicate card dimension). I add a blank sheet inside the card, finish the back with my 'made by' stamp, put the card and envelope into a clear cello envelope and add to my stash. Voila! 

Be sure to join in at CAS(E) this Sketch #387 (the InLinkz will close at 9 am EST on Thursday, September 3rd).





2 comments:

Karen said...

Love the colors! And I'm impressed with the envelope lining!

Lisa Elton said...

A perfect summer card, Michelle! Just darling!