Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 - Day 3

As Tracey McNeely has been inspiring me/us for years, my goal is to play along as often as possible with the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019
My impetus?? LOTS of inspiration from this year's creations, Pinterest boards for years 2011-2018 AND an abundance of prizes to be won from the oh-so-generous sponsors (26 of 'em)!!

So.......welcome to my DAY 3 addition to The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 gallery:


I fell in love with Jennifer Jackson's beautiful tags (see below) and her combination of b/w houndstooth check, white embossing on bright red, scalloped border and the lovely golden deer. Yup, another CASE........ just because I enjoyed Jennifer's original (and every perfect element)!


The stamped background (Lil' Inker Design/Cozy Plaid), delicate golden deer (Frantic Stamper/Large Fancy Deer) and pretty sentiment (Ink to Paper/Framing Florals: Christmas) all help to create my merry trio of tags.

                        

3 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Gorgeous take on the original! Love your tags!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, that tiny gold deer is adorable! These are fabulous Michelle!

Lindsey said...

What a fabulous version of Jennifer's tag! And such a good idea to make it in multiples - you'd think I'd learn. :D Thanks for joining us for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!