Pages

Friday, November 8, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 - Day 1


As Tracey McNeely has been inspiring me/us for years, my goal is to play along as often as possible with the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019
My impetus?? LOTS of inspiration from this year's creations, Pinterest boards for years 2011-2018 AND an abundance of prizes to be won from the oh-so-generous sponsors (26 of 'em)!!
So.......let's get this 25 Days of Christmas Tags party started!


My inspiration tag from DAY 1 was created by Lilith Eeckels (see below). I loved the hand-drawn border, pretty orange-y red ornament, crisp black sentiment/bow and b/w twine.... and clearly I haven't ventured too far from the loveliness of Lilith's original design!
All of the stamps that I've created with are from Papertrey Ink, including the ink-blended ornament (Brilliant Baubles) and mixed font sentiment (Very Merry). I've added a few jewels for a bit of finishing sparkle.


5 comments:

Karen said...

The addition of the jewels puts these tags over the top! Love everything about them.

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty color for ornaments! These are delightful Michelle!

Lindsey said...

This is a fabulous CASE of your chosen tag! Pretty colours and love the added bling. So smart of you to make multiples, as well. Thanks for linking up with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

Nora Noll said...

GORGEOUS!! I LOVE your use of the orange and the addition of the BLING!!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your orange baubles with added jewels! Lovely!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!