Pages

Friday, May 10, 2019

Mother's Day Blooms

Just a few Mother's Day creations using Papertrey Ink's lovely Bloomin' Cute stamps/dies.... and so very pretty on the Sweet Blush background. Although both cards are pretty clean and simple, the first is more 'mail friendly' as it is relatively flat, save for the sentiment banner and tiny pearls. 


These are surely some colors that I would not think to throw together, (Pure Poppy, Berry  Sorbet, Ocean Tides, Pinefeather, Enchanted Evening), but I was feeling like experimenting a bit. 

My second card is identical, but with a different color mix (Sweet Blush, Autumn Rose, Scarlett Jewel, Winter Wisteria, Ocean Tides, Weathervane, Pinefeather) and a bit more dimension on the Bloomin' Cute florals. Which do you prefer??


I've made my own envelopes, using the WeRMemory Keepers Envelope Punch Board, as I love that I can color match to my card. As an added bonus, it creates a more substantial envelope, helping to protect all of those lovely dimensional flowers and pearls!



Thanks so much for taking a peek.  Wishing you a lovely Mother's Day!

Supplies Graphic

1 comment:

Marilyn M said...

Lovely cards with one of my favorite stamp sets. Thanks, Michelle, for the inspiration.