Pages

Monday, December 31, 2018

The 12 Kits of Occasions - December 2018



Welcome to The 12 Kits of Occasions! I am your hostess for this December 2018 kit and  have put together a pretty 'Periwinkle Party' kit with a wonderful array of florals, a-dorable little llamas, lovely sentiments and the cutest snuggly squirrel! And....you've most likely deduced that this lovely periwinkle-y shade is one of my favorites, which pairs so well with the coral hues-and a bit of gold sparkle!
Surely the lovely projects from the talented 12 Kits Team will inspire a bit of ooh-ing, aaah-ing and CASE-ing. Please be sure to hop around to see ALL of the crafty inspiration! The fabulous kit supplies can be found here.
Thanks so much for joining us today for the 

December 2018 edition of The 12 Kits of Occasions!

P.S. - a sad 'goodbye' to two of our teammates, Michele and Jessica....and a warm welcome to new DT member, Marcia Hill.







11 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Your kit was FABULOUS Michelle and I totally LOVED working with it!! The papers, ribbons, images, sentiments...I loved it all! Your cards are wonderful too and I'm so glad I saved some of the images because I totally want to CASE your "just a note" and "thinking of you" cards!! Thanks so much for putting together such a fantastic kit and making my first post as a DT member so easy!! :0)

Birgit said...

Your cards are delightful Michelle! I enjoyed everything about your wonderful kit... the colors are stunning and my cards whipped up in a snap thanks to all the ready made elements you included. You have such a keen eye for color and design. Thanks so much for an amazing kit!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty pretty cards Michelle! I like the pair of llamas peeking out of that frame, so cute. I still have mine...CASE!! Your kit was just wonderful and so much fun to work with, thank you. Those gemstones didn't stand a chance!! Happy New Year!!

I Card Everyone said...

Two Ls, you really know how to put together a gorgeous Kit! The blues and corals are just perfect together - but you knew that all along! Thanks, sweet friend! and for showing us how it's done - Your cards are PHENOMENAL!!
=]

Marybeth said...

Your cards are all darling Michelle! Love the one with the polka dot cut out! Thanks so much for an absolutely beautiful card kit this month. Happy 2019 to you and your family.

Jeanne J. said...

Michelle thanks so much for this gorgeous kit ! I loved the beautiful papers and adorable images. Your style is clean and classy and I love the cards you made! You match elements and papers so beautifully!

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful cards! I especially like the llamas, Jo x

Sharron said...

Loved your wonderful kit, Michelle! The colors were amazing and all the ready made elements and beautiful papers made creating so easy. All of your designs are fabulous! The llama and adorable squirrel made such sweet cards and I adore the stunning blue with the polka dot cutout border!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your incredible kit...so beautiful! Love your collection of sweet cards, those llama's are simply adorable. So happy I still have them to play with. Thank you so much for the kit, it was a blast to play with! Happy New Year.

Kara Lynne said...

You put together such a gorgeous kit, Michelle, and it is so fun to see how you used it. I love your color palette and whimsical style!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle thank you so much for sending out such a gorgeous kit! I had so much fun playing with all the elements, beautiful stamped images and the paper with the roe gold--wow wow wow! All of your creations are fabulous. I especially like your lamas and I am so glad I still have mine,