Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Papertrey Ink December Release - Day Two!

love in bloom + Perfect match
+ NESTING basics: Pierced circles

Welcome to Papertrey Ink's December 2018 Release - Day 2! There are MANY more amazing new Papertrey goodies to sneak peek, and it's all about LOVE!  Lizzie Jones has designed the lovely Love in Bloom, a four-step layered floral heart with coordinating sentiments/die. And then there's Lexi Daly's oh-so-clever Perfect Match, helping you to create the perfect modern Valentine/love card or tag OR the perfect little LOVE coupon booklet. Lastly, the Nesting Basics: Pierced Circles (which will coordinate wonderfully with the soon-to-be-released Nesting Basics: Circles)...... a must have for your crafting arsenal!
I know that you will be quite excited about all of these new additions to the Papertrey lineup.  So......get ready for lots more inspiration comin' your way!!

All of the new stamp sets and products will be available to purchase on December 15th, 10PM ET, at Papertrey Ink.


My first project, using the new Love In Bloom, is a CAS creation in bright hues (Berry Sorbet/Blueberry Sky/Summer Sunrise/Simply Chartreuse). This 4-step heart is beautiful in SO many colors/combination.... and I've shone just two of my examples (LOTS more lovely heart creations on my messy craft desk!). The outlined florals are fussy cut and bejeweled, and I've added a little interest by popping them up with a bit of dimensional tape.


Love In Bloom includes four sentiments, in a beautiful font, perfect for all of those love-related occasions! I've stamped just one of the Love In Bloom sentiments, in combination with 'on your wedding',  from the Keep It Simple: Wedding. The Pierce Rectangle die creates a subtle frame around this lovely little heart creation!


Next up is Lexi Daly's Perfect Match stamp set/coordinating dies. Here's the perfect, modern take on Valentines Day, or any other day that you're feeling like sending loving thoughts!


I've used lots of bright/bold colors (Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, True Black) to highlight that fabulous Perfect Match sentient and the a-dorable little matches/flame, which are given a bit of texture and sparkle with a subtle touch of glitter.


I've incorporated the Building Block die, in multiple colors, to create the raised panel on my card front. The cool little Perfect Match sentiment is also given a bit of dimension, and pops up and over the top of this petite 3.5" x 4.5" card (while still allowing room to fit into an A1 envelope). 



Well, that's it's for me for today, but so very glad that you stopped by! There's SO much more to see from the Papertrey crew..... so be sure to hop on over to the Papertrey Ink Blog for more inspiration using these fabulous new December products.  Have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow! 


4 comments:

Karen said...

Although I love the hearts, the design and color combination of Hot Stuff is what caught my eye on the PTI blog! What a fun card!

merryf said...

I am loving that bright color palette in your first card -- it's cheering me right up! The graphic look of your Hot Stuff card really grabs the eye! Love both of these!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty cards Michelle!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Michelle! I just love your color combinations on your hearts! (Btw, you'd never know that your desk is messy by your photos. When I'm creating a card, everything comes flying out, in my craft room, then put away afterwards. I think our craft areas are well loved!) I'm especially ga ga over your card using the building blocks. Finally, a beautiful project using a much older die. You're terrific! Sorry this is late, just been busy w/ Christmas. :)