Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Papertrey Ink Throwback Thursday - Tricky Trio Dies

It's time for Throwback Thursday over on the Papertrey Ink Blog, where we are highlighting the amazing 'Tricky Trio' dies. This collection includes three versatile sentiments, which are perfect for all of your Halloween-themed projects!



I've created a little Halloween-appropriate trio of my own, in an Orange Zest/Terracotta Tile/Weathervane/Smokey Shadow/White color combination.... spooky skulls, sparkle-y pumpkins and a CAS 4" square card.


Once again, I've used some of my favorite Bitty Big patterns, embossed polka dots, tiny stars and a bit of b/w twine to tie this trio together.
And..... now that I have a few little great-nephews, who LOVE to celebrate Halloween, it is fun to create with them in mind. I am quite sure that some sweet treats will also accompany these cards!


Many thanks for joining me today. Please take a peek at the Papertrey Ink Blog, and at Dawn and Lexi's amazing creations, for more lovely Fall-themed inspiration!



3 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

I love all three... you do amazing work and I peak in everyday! Thanks for sharing. Hugs

Karen said...

Geez, I didn't think there were any Papertrey Ink products I hadn't seen, but I don't ever remember seeing either of these sets. I have a grandson who would think the last one was really cool!

Lisa Elton said...

Too cute Michelle!