Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Papertrey Ink July 2015 Blog Hop

Blog hop inspiration
Feast your eyes on those beautiful butterflies! I've created a bit of a soft, subtle, tea-stained look for Papertrey Ink's July 2015 Blog Hop. And although not quite my usual style, things are kept fairly clean and simple...just how I like it! A bit of patterned paper, a snippet of cream colored vellum and a few dies here and there- et voila!
Take a peak at the gallery-there's lovely inspiration to be discovered!




   

16 comments:

Lee said...

Oh I love this. So soft and pretty.

Nancy Penir said...

Tea stained beauty, Michelle! Adore those sweet soft butterflies!

victoria h said...

Beautiful card.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty!!

Luanne said...

Perfectly fabulous!

Betty said...

love how you designed your card Michelle - vintage yet CAS - beautiful!

Marcia Hill said...

CAS perfection Michelle...love it!! :0)

Karen C. said...

This is one of my favourites today! I love the sweet colourful butterflies over the cram die cuts and card front.

Betty Wright said...

Elegant simplicity!

~amy~ said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Darnell said...

Serenity is the best word to describe your stunning card, Michelle! It's really sensational!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

I Card Everyone said...

Tranquil, and beautiful, LL ... so very pretty!
=] L

Diana K said...

Delicate and special. Nothing ordinary about this one.

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty! I love those layered butterflies!

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful Michelle.

Karen said...

Gorgeous!