Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #133

Happy Thursday and welcome to CTS #133! Gayatri has designed a lovely sketch- sure to inspire great creative minds!! The bokeh-look bubbles made me think of ghost/shadow stamping... thus, my birthday balloons on kraft cs using a white pigment ink base with dye inks on top. Certainly not perfect (I coulda/woulda/shoulda used my Misti!), but I kind of love the look! 
We hope that you'll join in and create something beautiful for CAS(E) this Sketch #133!
Please welcome our fabulous GD, Broni Holcombe!

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I wouldn't have a ghost [or shadow] of a chance to make this as perfect as this, Michelle - darling design, worth every bit of your efforts - inside info is FUN!
=] One L

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous and festive card!

Darnell said...

I love that it's not MISTIfied and perfect, Michelle! It's a fun and classic birthday design that is sure to bring a smile!! Hugs, Darnell

Broni said...

I LOVE the look of the ghost stamping on the balloons! Such a fun and happy card!

Leigh Penner said...

I love your super fun take on the sketch!