Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #125


Happy Thursday and welcome to CTS #125 and an amazing sketch from N@Ali! I love the idea of this design and adore this beautiful SSS Smoke Gray card stock in combination with the blue inks. However, with a Monday holiday and an impromptu day trip, I'm feeling that this card still needs a little more attention! FYI, having your husband urging you to HURRY UP usually hampers creativity.

SO, please enjoy all the loveliness that the fabulous CAS(E) this Sketch DT has provided, and be sure to join in the fun! 



3 comments:

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Love your colours! And the texture of the embossing folder adds that extra special touch. Great masculine card.

Leigh Penner said...

What a wonderful graduation card, Michelle! Great take on the sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

I hear you, Michelle... that long weekend left me with a lot less time to craft! It seems to me you were able to master perfection just the same! You know I love that embossing, right?
=] Michele