Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #122


Welcome to CTS #122! Leigh has designed a beautifully versatile sketch for us - so perfectly CAS! Clearly, I am still (always) in polka dot mode. And... in lieu of flowers, I've used a lovely MFT doily. Love that little strip of yellow - I'm thinking that I need to incorporate more of this happy color in my cards!

Please join in the fun and create something amazing for CAS(E) this Sketch #122 AND please welcome our amazing Guest Designer, Paul!!
























7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I LOve dots!!! More please, yes!! Really wonderful, Michelle!
=] One L

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love how you rotated the sketch! Fabulous card, Michelle!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so pretty, love the doily overlaying the banners!

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Darnell said...

I love the clean and crisp lines of your patterned flags with the polka dot e/f and that awesome doily! Well done, Michelle, even the sediment is perfectly placed!! Hugs, Darnell

Unknown said...

Great card, I just love everything about it. Karen x

Chrissy Larson said...

I swear I don't know how you do it, Michelle! This is GORGEOUS!!