Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #108

Happy Thursday to all! Time for a new sketch... a beauty, courtesy of Gayatri! Once again, I am in Valentine mode. I think that I made about 10 versions of this sketch/card and finally settled on this one - guess that I just liked the high contrast. A little busy perhaps, but the bits on my desk kept arranging and re-arranging!
We hope that you'll join in the fun at CAS(E) this Sketch #108.
P. S. - A warm welcome to this week's GD, Lori Tecler!



13 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

There are those fabulous black stripes again... very French, very gorgeous! Love the addition of the scoring, and the die? Gorgeous!
=] One L Michele

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful card Michelle! I love the classic black stripes and the delicate die cut behind your pretty pink hearts!

Leigh Penner said...

I love your fabulous take on the sketch!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOWZERS! Totally stunning card here Michelle
Great pops of bold colour ... love it. x

Karen said...

I just love this! The alternating black stripes and scoring are wonderful.

~amy~ said...

beautiful!

Kim Heggins said...

So pretty...love the lacey look you created.

Hannelie said...

AMAZING!
This card stole my heart! It's perfect in all ways possible!

Monika Reeck said...

Perfect
Love your contrast from stripe black n white
To pink heart and that die cut out oh dear really perfect Love card you made♡♡..love it much and if you visit my Blog..I just CASE ing your card...in green n orange colors...see you soon maybe on my blog..I gave you credit too :)
Hugs
Monika

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the pop of pink with the black and white.

Kim S said...

I really like your lacy look on the inside of that circle - gorgeous look along with the bold black stripes.

Oreety said...

Not busy at all, I love it!!!

Amy Kolling said...

This is gorgeous! Did you stamp the black stripes for the background???