Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #106


Here's a sketch from Chrissy.... beautifully crisp, clean and graphic! SO many possible interpretations for CTS #106 - just take a peek at what the DT has come up with!
I'm using the Kitschy Kitchen stamp set from Paper Smooches, which I bought solely for the adorable little mixer - but there are many other cute little elements! Hey......like the fork and spoon! Oh how I love that yellow/pink combo.
Join us at CTS#106 - we can't wait to see where your creative wanderings take you!
AND a VERY warm welcome to new DT member, Michele!



8 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is so sweet, Michelle! I love your take on the sketch! It's perfect!

donna mikasa said...

Forks and spoons? How cute is this? Love it, Michelle!

Jean said...

Perfection! Great colors and motif for the sketch!

Unknown said...

This card is super cute! I love the colors you used. It makes the card very bright and cheery.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh I love the pink and yellow combination!! Thank you so much for the welcome!!!
=] Michele

Ellibelle said...

Fabulous card design! Love the stamps you used, and great colors too!

Lisa Elton said...

Now this is fun! What a cute take on the sketch Michelle!

Kim Heggins said...

Love, love, love this card!