Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Celebrating the Past, Present and Future: 2014


Leave-It-Be-Webview

Welcome to Day 8 of Papertrey Ink's 10th Year Celebration! I've chosen 2014's Leave It Be, a beautiful stamp set that can stand on it's own OR in combination with so many of the Papertrey florals. And the two step option adds that little somethin' somethin'. I first fell in love with Leave It Be when I saw the crisp and clean projects that the DT had created for the February 2014 release, but was intrigued by the layered, softer look as well.





Stamps: Leave It Be, Tinsel and Tags Sprigs, Mini Blooms
Inks: Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, Enchanting Evening, Simply Chartreuse
Cardstock: Cream Linen, Aqua Mist




And..... another from my stash (clearly inspired by the 2014 DT creations from Dawn and Heather)!


Now that I have showcased how this product from the past has remained a classic, it's your turn to share your ideas for the future! Stop by Nichole's blog to share a new project you make with this product, or just share a creation that is somehow inspired by what I made today (or in 2014!). Be sure to get crafting and enter today so you can be eligible for a fantastic prize!
You can also hop around to the other DT girls participating in today's blog hop to see what set they selected from the 2014 line up!



 Many thanks for taking a peek at the year 2014!



16 comments:

Karen said...

This is stunning! Love the design and colors you chose. Somehow this is a set that never registered with me. Obviously, a mistake on my part!

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card Michelle! I just love the soft colors you used...totally makes this card stand out in the line-up! And congratulations on joining the PTI team...I will look forward to seeing all your creativity each month!! :0)

Dotty Jo said...

Simply stunning work! Jo x

Lindsey said...

Oh, Michelle, your card today is gorgeous! Absolutely perfect in every way.

Nancy Penir said...

Lovely, lovely colors on your card today, Michelle. They just seem to go with those bold images! And the design is gorgeous too! So fresh and paired with Tinsel & Tags? Genius!

karen h said...

This is gorgeous! I love the array of blues and the wonderful layout.

Nora Noll said...

This is amazing!!! LOVE this card!!

Vikki H said...

So very pretty with your use of three stamping so of each stamp!

Lisa Elton said...

Love everything about this Michelle!!

Sharon H. said...

Love the blue tones in your card today. They remind me of how we are fading from winter's blues into the freshness of spring.

nancy said...

The colors are what really caught my eye on this very serene card. They are incredible together.

Kim Heggins said...

Two beautiful cards...so in love with those amazing leaves.

Sharron said...

Fabulous colors and I love your design! Those leaves are awesome!

Diana K said...

So gorgeous, MIchelle! And the colours! I think I will be needing this set after seeing this card. :)

Jeanne J. said...

Totally flipped out when I saw this ! Your stamping is beautiful and I love the pretty blues and greens!

Unknown said...

G'day, 2 truly beautiful cards, I absolutely love the colours used. For the second card, where is the flower stamp and die from? Just gorgeous <3