Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch #392

Here's a bit of sketch-y inspiration for CTS #392.... with an array of pretty florals and a beautiful banner. Be sure to take a peek at what the DT has dreamed up and then join in!

Yes, I've definitely gotten carried away with this one.... and was trying to keep it CAS. But, this SU set (Beautiful Bouquet stamps, Bouquet Bunch dies) has so many pretty little images/die cuts that I could not help but to 'overdo' just a bit. And, I didn't stop there, nope - more busy-ness from the embossed backgrounds. GAH!! However, there is a pretty palette of periwinkle/yellow/green to save the day. Please take the cue from my teammates, who have created some beauties (and have, clearly, received the memo re: CAS)! 

Be sure to add your creation to the CTS #392 gallery....I can't wait to see your take on the sketch! The InLinkz will close on Thursday, October 8th @  9am ET.

P.S. - please excuse the poor photos.... my iPhoto is, sadly, defunct and I'm learning (slowly) how to use some new stuff!



5 comments:

Karen said...

It may not be CAS, but it is beautiful!

Ida said...

It's a gorgeous card. Great sketch & I love the colors you used, so cheerful.

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful bouquet, beautiful colors!

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!! I love the colors you chose and that stamp set is GORGEOUS!!!

Michelle said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I so appreciate seeing a new design with this set.