Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Fusion Card Challenge - 'Relaxed Living'


Welcome to the newest Fusion Card Challenge... 'Relaxed Living' (and my first contribution in quite a while!). Isn't this just the most lovely/summer-y photo?? But that sketch is great too! So, which will you try?
I was inspired by the beautiful colors and the CAS sketch, and decided to break out some of those pretty patterned papers that I seem to be hoarding (just a bit!). I loved the blue floral and gingham pillow patterns and the greens from the bouquet....  then added  a petite/dimensional floral and the flowing sentiment banner as a finishing touch.
The DT has provided some wonderful inspiration, so be sure to hop on over and join the party! When playing along you may use the sketch OR the photo as you jumping off point. OR, if you are feeling super duper clever, you can fuse 'em together. 





We hope that you'll join in at the Fusion Card Challenge and will enjoy all of the loveliness from the DT and the always amazing gallery!

Tristan Dawes


5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I'd enjoy a cuppa with you in that [or any] kitchen, Michelle! Think I could get you to sit down long enough? LOL
Darling paper, beautiful card!
=]

LeAnne said...

This is gorgeous! I love those papers....really, really, really love them!

Lisa Elton said...

Those papers are definitely hoard worthy! This is darling Michelle!

Linda Callahan said...

Hmmm I may have a few hoarded pieces of paper myself! This is so pretty.....and yep the paper is gorgeous!

Nora Noll said...

That is gorgeous!! I LOVE the paper you chose to use on this!!