Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2019

The 12 Kits of Occasions - August 2019



Welcome to The 12 Kits of Occasions - the August 2019 edition. And.... YAY, I am your hostess for this 'End of Summer Soiree' kit!
Although the summer season is surely winding down, there are always many events to celebrate! I am hoping that this array of images and sentiments, both large and small, and the pretty red and blue hues (with a few subtle gold accents) will inspire a bit of creativity in my oh-so-talented teammates. So please hop around to see all of their lovely creations!You can find a complete list of all of the August kit ingredients here.
P.S.-Many thanks to our teammate, Lindsey, for our fabulous August kit photo!
P.P.S. - Happy Labor Day Weekend to all of my US friends!






6 comments:

Birgit said...

Michelle, your cards are all delightful! In fact your kit was pure delight to work with! I loved the colors and all the touches of gold. You have such an amazing gift for pairing patterns and color. The swirly clouds are now on my wish list, as is that layered cake set. Thanks for an amazing kit and for always inspiring me.

I Card Everyone said...

Okay, I'm just going to say it... I would have loved playing cards with this kit, Two Ls! It's perfection - and in the most wonderful colors! Every one made such fabulous cards with it, too! I miss you girls! xx
=]

Marcia Hill said...

FABULOUS cards Michelle and an absolutely wonderful kit to play with! I loved the reds and blues together and your beautiful cards definitely showcase them! My favorite part of the kit was all the tags you put together with the awesome DSP's....SO pretty! Thanks for such a fun and inspiring kit...loved it!! :0)

Lisa Elton said...

I had so much fun with your wonderful kit Michelle! I can see you did to. Each and every card is as fabulous as the next! I didn't see it on our supply list...who makes the red PP you used on your bear card? I LOVE it!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous kit Michelle...just loved all the sweet images and the beautiful patterned paper. Your cards are as sweet as can be, just love that adorable bear and your sweet birthday boy with all those planes, so much fun. Thank you again for the incredible kit!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle a fabulous collection of cards. Thank you for the kit, I had so such fun playing with these colours and the planes!! I have two more on my desk that just need a card base and a photo and that is me pretty much using up your kit!