Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

The 12 Kits of Occasions - July 2019


Welcome to The 12 Kits of Occasions - the July 2019 edition!! Marybeth is our wonderful hostess and she has assembled a fun-filled 'The Best Summer Ever' kit, celebrating seasonal treats, happy colors and lots of sunshine-y goodness! 
An abundance of beautifully patterned papers, lovely die cuts, perfectly coordinating sentiments and a some beautiful florals are all included in Marybeth's fabulous kit!
Surely the lovely projects from the talented 12 Kits Team will inspire, so please hop around to see ALL of the crafty creations! You can find a complete list of everything that's included in the kit by clicking here.
Thanks so much for joining us today, and many thanks to our hostess, Marybeth!





I have a few more potential cards floating around on my desk..... just waiting for some additional inspiration from the 12 Kits teammates. So, I'm off to see the loveliness that they've crafted!! Many thanks for joining us today!


12 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Four FABULOUS cards Michelle and I'm loving all the gingham you used from the kit...definitely says Summer to me! Hugs. :0)

Kara Lynne said...

I love all of your fresh and summery gingham designs, Michelle! It looks like you spread out a table cloth on the picnic table and are ready to entertain! The purple and green are a wonderful combination for your floral arrangement. I love how you glittered up your snow cone to add the frost, and added the little black dots that pair so well with the sentiment and tulips. Your gorgeous die cut daisies look amazing in the mason jar, and the colors are perfect! Such a treat to see your cards!

Nora Noll said...

What STUNNING creations. All the fun colors you used and the gingham paper-these creations make me so happy!! GREAT design.

Marybeth said...

Oh oh oh how I love that gingham hello card! You have three beautiful CAS brightly colored cards, Michelle and I love each one. I hope you have a wonderful August ,one that is not too hot!

Marybeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Beach said...

These are beautiful cards, so bright and summery! Love the gingham and fabulous designs!

Lisa Elton said...

Gingham say summer to me and I like the way you've added it to each of your delightful cards!

Sharron said...

All are wonderful! You really captured summer with your lovely designs. I agree with Lisa about the gingham--so perfect for summer and you used some in each card so beautifully!

Kim Heggins said...

Four fabulous and fun creations Michelle...love each one! I have to agree with the others, so in love with how you used that beautiful gingham, it screams summer to me!

Jeanne J. said...

I love how you have a touch of gingham on all four cards! The first with all the florals took my breath away! Absolutely stunning!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle as always your cards are all so beautiful. You have such a knack of putting patterns and elements together. Chiming in with everyone else--I LOVE all the gingham and that you used, a little bit on each one of your cards! Love them all!

Birgit said...

Sweet, sweet cards Michelle, every one of them! I adore the mason jar with the die cut flowers and the gingham on each card gives them a warm, homespun feeling. Beautiful and elegant!