Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2019

CAS(E) this Sketch #316


Happy Thursday!! Here's an oh-so-versatile design from Brian King for CTS #316..... and a few fabulous projects from the DT that we hope will inspire!
I had a few more goodies from my March 12 Kits of Occasions kit on my messy craft table, so here is one more project! I've colored the beautiful Wplus9 florals (and sparkled 'em up a bit), utilized some of the pretty patterned paper and added the lovely PPP scripted sentiment die to create this 'hello friend' card.
We hope that you'll be playing alone with us at CAS(E) this Sketch #316 -  can't wait to see your masterpiece!
P.S. - A warm welcome to GD, Agata!!






2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

They look pretty all sparkled up Michelle, this is charming!

Nora Noll said...

This is gorgeous!! I adore the colors you used.