Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2018

The 12 Kits of Occasions - August 2018


Welcome to the 12 Kits of Occasions! Birgit Norton is our hostess with the most-est for August and she has put together a beautiful 'Fairy Tales'  kit! With a lovely array of magical images - fairies, mermaids, gnomes, friendly dragons,woodland flora and fauna and a bit of sparkle, we'll make all of your fairy tale dreams come true!
Surely the lovely projects from the talented 12 Kits Team will inspire a bit of ooh-ing, aaah-ing and CASE-ing. Please be sure to hop around to see ALL of the crafty inspiration! The fabulous kit supplies can be found here.
Thanks so much for joining us today for the August 2018 edition of The 12 Kits of Occasions!
Many thanks to Birgit for this cute kit...with a bit of whimsy and fairy tale magic!
P.S. - A warm welcome to GD, Kara!!









6 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE your fun cards!

Kim Heggins said...

WOW...so worth the wait! 4 simply wonderful creations Michelle and I love each one of them. Your mermaid is simply adorable, just love that she is swimming over a fabulous shaker and your sweet dragon is as cute as can be! Love your wee fairy house, so fun and your final card, just fun...love all the wonderful green!

Karen said...

What fun & whimsical cards! I adore the mermaid; Skylar has chosen the theme of mermaids for her 7th birthday, so I'm pinning this one for sure!

Lisa Elton said...

They all look like the came right out of a fairy tale Michelle! Your gnome card looks like the cover of a storybook. I love the mermaid shaker and the polka dots adding even more fun to Edna. But your darling dragon card is the most enchanting!

Birgit said...

Four sweet cards Michelle and so worth waiting for! The mermaid shaker card is darling and so is the gnome card. Setting it an an angle like you did is so creative and pure genius. I wish I could think to do things like that. Great color combination on your sweet dragon card. The scalloped frame and tag add nice dimension and texture to your card. And we can't forget darling Edna, she just makes me smile every time I see her making someone's wishes come true. Great coloring on all your projects and adorable cards all around!

Lindsey said...

Oh, I love these!!! You always do such a good job at capturing the best of the kits! I adore each and every card, especially your mermaid card. The paper you paired is perfection. And I'm sure excited that I have the tag die you used behind your dragon because he looks so cute on top of it. You always inspire me! Love your work, Michelle!