Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Papertrey Ink June Release - Day Four!

botanical bounty 2
+with all my heart + love die

There's LOTS more inspiration on view today as we present Jennifer Campbell's a-mazing and fabulous Botanical Bounty II stamps and dies. And... to coordinate oh so beautifully,  Kimberly Crawford's With All My Heart and the lovely Love die.

All of the new stamp sets and products will be available to purchase on JUNE 15th, 10PM ET, at Papertrey Ink.


First up is the fabulous Botanical Bounty II, which has hours and hours of floral arranging possibilities..... just beautiful and amazing in every way, no matter the hue, layering or placement of each lovely bloom and bit of greenery! 


The clean and simple oval embossed design from the new Shape Shifters: Oval 2 serves as a subtle background for this warm bouquet, with a single 'hello'  sentiment from Penned Elegance.



For this second design, I've allowed the beautifully lettered 'Love' sentiment/die take center stage - as it should. Large and lovely in every way, this beauty will cover most of an A2 card front with fantastic style! 



Lots of polka dots and stripes in the newest Bitty Big hue combine nicely the Love die a trio of Berry Sorbet butterflies from the previously released Bunny Blessing and the perfect sentiment from the new With All My Heart!



Thanks so much for stopping by and helping to celebrate the JUNE countdown! Be sure to hop on over to the Papertrey Ink Blog to check in on Amy, Betsy, Dawn, Heather, Kelly, LaurieLizzieMelissa PMelissa B, Stephanie AND Kimberly to see a plethora of fabulous creations using these great new June Papertrey products. You will surely be amazed, inspired and WOWed in every way!!

Have a wonderful day and I'll see you tomorrow!



8 comments:

BeverlyBL said...

I enjoyed many of your projects for this release. Lots of fun ideas. Thanks so much.

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Michelle! Your warm and sunny bouquet is so pretty! All the greenery really made your flowers "show off". I'm always checking out your designs for your use of patterned papers, they are fresh and different each time. Thanks Michelle! :)

Luanne said...

I just love all your designs! I am eager to create something like your first card, totally inspiring ❣️

Sandy M said...

Top notch cards. Can't decide which of your cards I like the best. Both are outstanding.

nancy said...

Your floral card had me thinking of Christmas, so not only is Botanical Bounty beautiful, but it is versatile, too (at least in your hands).

Nora Noll said...

These are so lovely!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty cards Michelle! The floral card looks like summer and I like the polka dot love!

Ivana Camdzic said...

O my goodness, these are soooo pretty! I love the florals and the beautiful, bright colors! Such a stunning cluster! The love die is quickly becoming one of my new favorites! So very pretty with your polka dot pp! Love it to bits!