Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

More Papertrey Ink Release - Silver White Winters and Wine Tag Die #2!

Welcome to the fifth and final day of Papertrey Ink's September post-release celebration! Hope that you've gathered LOTS of additional ideas for your holiday creations and have be pinning and CASE-ing up a storm (as I have)!!

Today's highlighted stamps/dies are Silver White Winters and Wine Tag #2. I've created a few projects using a less traditional holiday color scheme... with lots of white and plenty of bright- using Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz and Hibiscus Burst.




And..... my second project includes the Wine Tag Die #2, Silver White Winters dies, Mix & Mat: Berry Boughs die and Keep It Simple:Winter Wishes in the same ombre-ish colors as my card. 



Many thanks for taking a peek today AND for joining me in celebrating Papertrey Ink's September release and the fabulous 'after party'!  Please be sure to check out Nichole's blog, as her post is just chock full of Day #5 inspiration! Lots from Betsy, Dawn, Heather, Laurie, Lizzie, Melissa, Stephanie and Wanda too! HAPPY creating!

  

9 comments:

Diana K said...

Two amazingly beautiful projects! Wow.

Kelly S. said...

So you've got Pretty Periwinkle down, and now it's Pretty in Pink...and red! Love the layered cardstock stripes and these festive, fun tags!

Vicki Finger said...

This is just beautiful! Did you piece your background together on the first card? I love your non traditional colors. All wonderful!

Nancy Penir said...

Gorgeous, Michelle! Love the stripes in those bold colors, and your wine tags are stunning! Loving your creations for the release! I think you just sold me the snowflakes!

DMatherly said...

Love both your gorgeous projects!

I Card Everyone said...

Just as beautiful as they can be, Michelle!
=]

Karen said...

These projects could convince me to reconsider the snowflakes. The card is a perfect CAS card---love the strips of red and pink. The wine tags are just gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the delicate snowflake with the pretty stripes on your wonderful card! And those wine tags are amazing!!

Leigh Penner said...

These are fabulous, Michelle! I especially love your card!