Pages

Sunday, August 20, 2017

More Papertrey Ink Release- Hey Stacks, Stencil Basics:Dots

Happy Sunday and welcome to the fifth and final day of Papertrey Ink's August post-release celebration! We hope that you've enjoyed each and every added bit of inspiration. I know that I have, and I've also picked up some really fantastic ideas for using some of those fabulous August goodies.
Today's lovelies are Hey Stacks AND Stencil Basics: Dots, two stamps/stencils that are sure to become an integral part of your stamping arsenal. SO many great sentiments and graphic designs in Hey Stacks! And don't get me started on Stencil Basics: Dots. I would put polka dots on every single stamping project if I thought that it might be acceptable!


It doesn't get much more CAS than this, with bold and bright colors - stamped multiple times with my MISTI to get that nice, full saturation. I'm kind of liking the simplicity of this one (although it took a few tries to get this one right!).



Next up are the Stencil Basics: Dots, which come in two sizes. I've used the smaller dots here, which creates such great backgrounds. I can see many, many uses for this stencil in my future! And, once again, those lovely Sunflower Harvest florals, this time in pink.




Many thanks for taking a peek today, and for following along with all of the post-release celebration! Please be sure to pop on over to Nichole's blog where you'll find much more August inspiration and fabulous projects from the rest of the fabulous PTI crew! AND, AND...... looking forward to all of the STAMP-A-FAIRE festivities next weekend!! Whoo hoo!


6 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

As usual, you knock my socks off with your perfection and sleek design. Just beauties, Michelle. The sunflowers are gorgeous in pink and black. Didn't get that set, but you're really making me rethink it!

Lisa Elton said...

Another marvelous pair of cards Michelle! Love the polka dots and pink sunflowers. What a fun card!

Karen said...

Two more colorful, graphic beauties! Your CAS style stands out every time.

Leslie S. said...

Love love love all your cards! And I'm with you on the polka dots...!!

Terri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terri said...

Love, love, love your cards. The pink sun flowers are awesome! So glad I got that set!