Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

PTI's MIM #203: Doodling with Stamps

IMG_799601

Ashley has created some lovelies using Papertrey Ink's MIM #203 doodle technique, as have many of the gallery contributors! Inspiration abounds!! Here is my rendition - but instead of a black micron pen doodle, I've used my white Signo pen. It's not quite as precise, but I think that I like the look and will be experimenting/creating a bit more! Love it in any color - black, white, etc.!
Papertrey Ink stamps- Beautiful Blooms, Keep It Simple: Happy Birthday

5 comments:

Barb Kirkwood said...

I loved that you used a white pen. Can I ask you what stamp set this is?

Lisa Elton said...

I love that you did the doodling in white!! This is delightful Michelle!

inkyfingy said...

A very stylish card, great doodles!

inkyfingy said...

A very stylish card, great doodles!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh I love this, Michelle! I picked up a package of [are your ready for this?] Neon Scribbling Pens! I will try it with white, too! Thanks for sharing!
=] Michele