Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #112


A happy Thursday and a warm welcome to CAS(E) this Sketch #112! Chrissy has designed this lovely sketch to inspire - please take a peek at what the DT, and our special guest Sveta, has created! I was struggling a bit with this one.... mostly because I could not take a decent pic that showed the card in the proper light (pun intended!) - so difficult to photograph that gray background! I've cut away the top third of the card so that the sentiment can stand out (and also made many others, without this feature - just kept on tryin').
Hope that you'll join in the fun at CTS #112!





















4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Leigh Penner said...

These are so cool! I love your take on the sketch and how you created a set of cards with it!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...what a wonderful collection of thank you cards. Love them all!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Michelle,

I'd say that all your tries were successful. It makes total sense to just keep going when you get a good theme happening. Thanks for displaying all of these!