Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

August 2014 PTI Blog Hop-Take Two!!

August blog hop inspiration
Here I am again.... and staying true to the Rasberry Fizz/white/gold color scheme this time! I love the little gold bow accents in the inspiration photo, so stamped a bit of gold embossed/polka dot card stock, die cut three little bows, and added the cute little sentiment from Topiary Trio. No time for the matching envelope as I am getting this finished just under the wire (running out of daylight!). You still have time to join in over at the PTI August hop. Quick!!



  


































9 comments:

Megan Carroll said...

Ok seriously.....this is so cute Michelle! Love it ALL!!

Rhonda said...

This one popped off the links! So very cute Michelle.

Sue in Grapevine said...

Great design & LOVE your little bows!

Connie MacFarlane said...

Oh Michelle, I love absolutely everything about this! Well done.

Lisa Elton said...

SWOON!!! LOVE all of the polka dots!!!

Jacquie Southas said...

Polka dot bows!! Love this :)

Lindsey said...

I loved your first card, but I just cannot get over how darling these gold poka dot bows are....LOVE THEM!

victoria h said...

the polka dot bows are so cute

Diana K said...

Drooling. I love bows and polka dots - so yes, I'm drooling.