Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Muse Challenge #2


The MUSE Challenge Blog is new to me, AND as good as it gets....... a super-talented DT and beautiful inspiration pieces! You are encouraged to use what you have (no need to buy more stuff..... darn), offer words of praise to the other contributors, and vote for your three favorite submissions. Oh, and there are some really fab-u-lous interpretations!

I love all of the bright colors (right up my alley!) and one can never go wrong with Spring-y flowers and vibrant patterns! And, oh how I love that rounded top. Hope that I can find my oval dies and try this asap!









13 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

Michelle this is so crisp and fresh, I love how perfectly balanced it is. The die cut leaves are terrific. Great card! So glad you played along with us at Muse!!!

Ardyth said...

So pretty! Love it!

Laurie Chilton said...

Michelle this card is so bright and cheery. It made me smile instantly. What a beautiful take on the challenge. :)

Kay Miller said...

Oh my heavens!!! This is stunning! I am saving this card to copy! I love it! I just bought this stamp set and dies and can't wait to try it now. Thanks for the very lovely inspiration!!

Unknown said...

This is amazing! Love the colors and layout you used.

Greta said...

Gorgeous take on the inspiration card!

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous card! I honestly love every single thing about it. I know that this challenge is about using what you have...but you're making me want to buy some new supplies, so I can recreate this card! :)

Meg said...

This is gorgeous - it reminds me of Folk Art. I love the bright colours and the way you have combined them!

Janelle said...

A lovely card, Michelle. I love the bright colours, the die cut flowers and layout. Has the thanks been cut out on an electronic cutter or using a die? Great size.

Virginia L. said...

Well done!! Love your happy and bright creation!

Sandy said...

I really love the look of your card its so funky..
Sandy :)

Suzanne said...

Michelle! This is perfection! I love everything about it and you have totally inspired me to take out that PTI set and use it like you did. I love the fun colors and patterns, and the bold graphic feel of this. Thanks for being inspired by my card and for playing at Muse!

Gayatri said...

Wow! I love this card. Vibrant colours and perfect take on the muse. Love it