Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

CASE Study Challenge #81 and PTI MIM #57

               


                     

Laura Bassen is another of my favorite stampers.....always such lovely inspiration! Seriously..... every, single, one of her creations is something that I would love to duplicate. Anyway, this card owes much/all to Laura's style, with a layout inspired by Maile Belles and Deanna at Kloset Kreations, and is my contribution to CASE #81 challenge. In addition, I've also used Heather Nichols' PTI MIM #57 technique....."colored kissing" (see that little pear over there?). Thanks for taking a peek and have a great week!



11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is wonderful! Love the color kissed pear and your pretty checked ribbon.

kari bell said...

nice work on the two challenges. i love this little pear, the dots add so much!

missy said...

cute card, I love the way you placed your sentiments.

sentsue said...

Great card. I like the way you off set the images and greeting.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Michelle: Great job on the two challenges. You really incorporated both very nicely. I'm playing along in the Make it Monday Challenge as well. I LOVE all things PTI. Good luck to you in your challenges, and have a super week!
By the way, I'd also love to have you visit my blog if you have time. I'd really love for us to "follow" one another's blogs if you're interested.
Blessings to you,
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Marybeth said...

Adorable , love the gingham bow.

Sanketi said...

Very nice design!

Jennifer said...

Excellent stamping here!

Maureen said...

Love that ribbon treatment and the mix of fonts and images!! That little pear is so sweet :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

LEG Studios said...

What a lovely card and your bow is one to envy!

Suzanne Russell said...

What a fun card! I almost missed the little pear, until I enlarged the picture, but I love the kissing technique as a subtle little detail like that. Great job. Laura is one my favorites, too!